The best thing that ever happened to picky people like me is the wish list. Don’t get me wrong, I like surprises, but isn’t it even better when you know you are giving a gift that will actually be used, and even sweeter when it is something the recipient has already had their eye on for a while? Just sayin’! I know I am not alone in this because my sister has joined in on the fun. After every Thanksgiving, we sit down and put together a list of those things we’ve been stalking that would totally make our Christmas day. We make it extra long of course, so there is still some degree of mystery. If my Kylie Jenner wish list wasn’t enough, here are the other things that will make me just as happy as a Sephora or MAC gift card this year:
- Any crazy makeup junkie totally wants to try the new Christian Louboutin lipsticks even if they can’t bring themselves to drop $90 on it (myself included). It is the ultimate luxury item in my beauty world at the moment and the one calling my name is the Sheer Voile Lip Colour in Rose Du Desert. I could wear that neutral shade with any makeup look or days where I’m not wearing anything at all.
- I’ve always wanted to be a girl that wears a watch. I absolutely love how it looks on other women but I’ve never made it actually stick with me. The sleekness of this Marc by Marc Jacobs Peggy watch might just be the one that makes my daily watch wearing dreams come true.
- If you’ve been watching me on YouTube for a while, then you already know about my obsession with BaubleBar. They have the trendiest accessories with superb quality. I have been eyeing the Pisa Cuff from their Olivia Palermo collab for weeks now, their Ice Bar Studs are calling my name because they are subtle enough to pair with statement necklaces, and the Minimal Metal Collar can make even a simple crew neck sweater look sexy.
- Tons of my favorite beauty gurus like Desi Perkins and Rosita Applebum have used the Sony Alpha a5000 Mirrorless Digital Camera to take flawless selfies (it is like it has built in photoshop) with their gorgeous makeup looks. The camera features a screen that you can flip around to face you which is perfect for making sure you are always in frame (this also great for vlogging which I have been wanting to do for years). It comes in different colors but I’m absolutely obsessed with the white one.
- New year, new fragrance? I am ready to try something new and after picking up the dry shampoo from the line, I’m ready to go all in and try the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White perfume. I can only hoard so many samples ha ha.
- I am not a traditional wallet kind of girl. I have been using a small Rebecca Minkoff pouch for years that is falling apart and would love an upgrade. The one stuck in my head at the moment is this red Saint Laurent card holder.
- I live in New York and I don’t own a pair of snow boots. Crazy right?! Luckily we have not had any snow this years but I need to get my life together before the next snow storm arrives. If I get these Madewell x Sorel boots, I am going to be begging for a blizzard just so I can test them out.
What is on your wish list this year? Let me know in the comments.